It should be downhill from here, right? On the one hand, I'll only have three treatments per week because of the Christmas and New Year's Holidays at the Cancer Center. On the other hand, I've had 32 treatments, and they're kicking my butt. It's better now, though, because I know what to expect. I came home from a brutal day at the office yesterday and slept for two HOURS on the couch. Got up, talked on the phone a bunch, had something to eat and went back to bed!!!
Tonight was not SO bad; I only slept for an hour or so after a bit of grocery shopping. Geez, the crowds are out in the stores. The shopping's not bad (unless you want green onions from the produce department at Wal-Mart) and the shoppers are pleasant enough in the stores, but the parking is NUTS!!!
So I'm happy I'm almost finished with treatment, but I still have to get through the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the break in treatment, and the Holidays -- through half-open eyes.
g'night my friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas my friend to you and Al...:0)
Your almost done...:0)
reflections:0)
Merry Christmas, Sharon!!
Try finding buttermilk at Kroger ( grocery store ). I took 2 pint bottles...only 1 other one left. They were completely out of whipping cream, too.
Major baking/cooking in our area. This was on Dec 22!
Have a wonderful-- better -- week, Sharon!
:)
Post a Comment