Monday, October 20, 2008

Worth the wait

THIS time!!! I heard from my oncologist's office today; they had the results of the Oncotype Dx test. My score is only 11, which indicates I don't need chemo. Join me in saying


I don't know why it's not dancing, like it does here.

The test is a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being the best. I go back to see the oncologist tomorrow, and I'm scheduled to see the radiation oncologist on Wednesday morning.

FINALLY, we can get this treatment moving along.

My infection appears to be improving. I'm off to apply a little moist heat, read a bit and hit the sack. Seems I've finally relaxed a bit, and I'm ready to pass out!!!

xoxoxo
Sharon

3 comments:

reflections:0) said...

WooHoo! I am so happy to read this news....:0)


Flexie:0)

Eva said...

Good News!!! Yippee!!! I am very happy for ya!!

LindainNCtoo said...

Sharon,

What awesome and uplifting news for you!! What relief!

I know that you are ready to start treatment....

Thank you for keeping us posted.